We appreciate visitors and users of our website.
We are particularly sensitive to privacy, ethics and confidentiality of information that the user trusts with full respect for compliance.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- The information we collect
We collect and store all the information that is useful to us to provide the best service to our users, whether it is obtained automatically by the use of our services or provided voluntarily by the user, from the basics (as language) to the complex (as an opinion).
Information collected automatically
The information that is collected and automatically stored in our web server and log files on the computer is one that the simple communication or operated certain mechanisms (eg the product search) allows us to access:
- Device information (model hardware and operating system version);
- IP address (Internet Protocol);
- ISP (Internet Service Provider), such as Sapo, Clix or other;
- Used browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome);
- The registration of information search: date, time, business time and pages.
It is the personal information that users voluntarily provide us.
WANTED Shapes does not collect, directly or indirectly, any information relating to personal data. By voluntarily providing us with personal data, you are specifically authorizing its treatment and inclusion in our database.
Personal information includes, among others, the first and last name, address, email address, phone number, credit card number, date of birth, age, sex, country, language, favorite interests.
Personal data is provided when you access to our pages and register (creating a user account), execute a purchase, enter a contest, in sales or other promotions, contact us or respond to questionnaires.
- Why we collect information and what do we do with it
We collect information because we need to know and understand our users’ needs in order to provide a high quality service.
In particular, the following reasons:
- Personal data is fundamental for requests to be processed correctly;
- The more we know about the behavior of users, the better we can analyze trends and draw a profile, which according to the interests of users will enable us to personalize the website and improve our services, products and content;
- In order to contact you in case we want to do market research;
- To develop new services;
- To protect ourselves and the interests of users.
We use the information collected to manage our website in the most efficient way possible.
The collected data will be stored and used for the sales of our products, marketing actions and market research, sales data analysis and contacts, including informative newsletters about our products, new sales and other promotions.
- The information we share
We do not share personal information with other companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following circumstances:
- With the user’s consent;
- With domain administrators if the user account is managed by a domain administrator;
- With specific suppliers, who are granted access to any or all information, but always in restricted terms, reduced to what is strictly necessary for the performance of their services, such as delivery companies, which only have access to the customers’ names and addresses.
- Cookies and similar technologies
What are Cookies and why we use it
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be stored in the user’s device. Once permitted, it is stored in the browser’s cookie file on your computer’s hard drive through our web server.
In addition to identifying the device, cookies allow us to improve the user experience of our website and offer a personalized service. In one hand, the information that we collect allows us to analyze traffic in our website (source, date and time of access); on the other hand, with the forms users fill in and questionnaires they respond to we know their interests, needs, preferences (language) and tastes.
Cookies provide a faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need for the user to repeatedly enter the same information.
On our website we use session cookies and permanent cookies. Persistent Cookies can be themselves or others.
Session cookies and persistent cookies
Session cookies are temporary. They are the “small files” that remain in the cookie file of the browser until the user leaves our website and are deleted after he or she ends their session. The cookie also expires register inactivity on the site during a given time period;
Persistent cookies are those that remain in the cookie file of the browser over a period of time much longer, depending on the settings that are selected in the browser configuration. These cookies allow information to be passed to the Web server whenever the user visits.
Permanent own cookies
Permanent own cookies are created and managed by us to:
- Integrate security elements, memorize the selected products and the list of search keywords whenever you access your client account;
- Offer a personalized content according to user preferences (advertising based navigation profile);
- Analyze the questionnaires carried out so as not to show the cookies for several days.
Cookies (permanent) from third parties
WANTED Shapes can use third-party advertising on its website as may it use or hire others to carry out certain tasks, such as advertising and marketing, data analysis, customer support, the accommodation of sites and e-mail coordination.
These third parties may use technologies (cookies and/or web beacons and pixel tags) that allow them access to personal information of our users, but only to carry out their tasks.
For example, the field of action of the entities that advertise their products on our website may be restricted to a geographical area and targeted to a specific type of user, as well as the entities to whom we come to resort to publicity campaigns and marketing can be summarized to measuring the effectiveness of campaigns and customizing its content.
At this point, we suggest you consult the privacy policies of such third parties.
Third parties permanent cookies that will be installed in the browser’s cookie file, when you visit our website, may be the following:
- Analytical Cookies: those that are used for activity measurement on the site, in particular on the operation of our site, how the users found it and how they use it;
- Technical Cookies: allow the users to identify themselves and access restricted access areas;
- Customization Cookies: allow third parties to have an approximate knowledge of the location of our user;
- Advertising Cookies: allows to provide information on the ads displayed. The purpose of this tool is to improve and manage such presentations, avoiding the repeated publication of advertisements.
Locking and unlocking cookies
Overall, cookies help to provide a better and more personalized navigation experience. A cookie in no way gives us access to the user’s computer or allows us to collect personal information. We only have access to personal data that you voluntarily provide to us.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies, but if you prefer you can change your settings to block or unblock some or all cookies, including own and third.
The “help” toolbar in most navigation software will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable all or some cookies.
If the user decides to block cookies you will need to take into account that some of the features and functions in our website may not work properly, namely:
- The user cannot access your account;
- In the next visit, you will not have access to the history of your preferences;
- We cannot offer you personalized content.
- Access and update of user personal information
Not all users see privacy the same way.
We want to be fully transparent about the information we collect so that you can consciously choose how the information is used and without any restriction, and to have access to your personal information.
In this sense, you have at your disposal ways to update or delete any information that is not correct, unless we need to keep them for commercial or legal reasons.
However, for our control, we can:
- ask the user to confirm his identity;
- Decline too repetitive applications that require disproportionate technical effort that could harm the privacy of others or would be extremely difficult to achieve;
- Do not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers or remove information from our backup systems in order to prevent the information from being destroyed accidentally or maliciously.
- Information Security
Access to our website is possible without providing personal information. The personal data such as name, address or email address are those that by it are voluntarily provided.
It is noteworthy that data transmission over the Internet – a public network – can have security holes. So it is not possible to prevent, to one hundred percent, access by unauthorized third parties.
Our website is equipped with the most advanced security and data protection technologies.
All information is encrypted from the user’s personal data to the payment.
We review periodically our practices for the collection, processing and storage of information, including physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or intrusion by unauthorized third parties.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who are subject to strict rules of confidentiality and the contractual limits.
In principle, the user account does not run the risk of being invaded, except for the user’s own carelessness or for having provided their data to third parties.
Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to information by “hackers” or others who have obtained such access through illegal methods.
- Links to Third Party Sites
In our website the user can find access links to external sites, which in our view may contain information/useful tools for our visitors. So we included them.
Please, refer to the privacy policies of those websites before providing them with any data. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content contained in those websites, even if they have been accessed through our website.
However we promise our users that we will be aware of possible violations of law, and that we will cease these links if we receive any substantiated and concrete infringement notification.
- Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Whenever we receive formal written complaints, we will immediately contact the complainant to initiate the respective process.
We commit ourselves to working with the relevant regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any personal data transfer complaints we cannot resolve directly with our users.
It is forbidden to use the site for illegal purposes or any other purposes that may be considered harmful to the image and name of WANTED Shapes and brands advertised on our website.
The user who disregard the ethical rules of use and good education will be deleted.
Cases of theft, counterfeiting, the use of counterfeit or usurped content, illegitimate identification and unfair competition will be reported to the authorities and the perpetrators punished by law.
The user agrees and undertakes to defend, indemnify and hold harmless (if prosecuting) to WANTED Shapes and its collaborators (external and internal) of liabilities from and against any claim or demand by third parties and all obligations, damages, costs and expenses.
- Responsible for Treatment/Subcontractor